Mother's Day

 On Wednesday, Tigers class planned and led our Collective Worship, based around Mother's Day.

They collectively wrote an acrostic poem, each coming up with a line about how special the mums and mother-figures are in our lives.


Wonderful Mums

Wonderful Mums.

Every day my Mum takes me to school.

Love is special.

Our mums are super special.

Vert very kind.

Everywhere we go, we love our mums.

Our mums are caring.

Utterly nice mums.

Really lovely.

My mummy is kind to me.

Utterly amazing.

My mum makes the best burgers.

Super mums.

The children also performed a song which I am sure they will happily serenade you with at home:

Yellow daffodils, Yellow Daffodils,

Swaying to and fro.

A little bit of sun,

A little bit of rain,

Will help the daffodils grow.

Blue forget-me-nots...

Purple crocuses...

Tigers then invited the rest of the school to join in with a piece of collective artwork, sending messages to all of the wonderful mums and mother-figures in our community. This was displayed in the playground on Thursday but you can also take a look here:







And the accidental back-to-front side of the S....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Day

Monday 23rd March

We are Water Protectors!