Good morning lovely Tigers! What a beautiful morning it is! I'm about to go and put on my PE kit ready for PE with Joe; who's joining me? I'm excited to see what learning you all get up to today. Is anybody growing anything new? Questions, 'hellos' and pictures can be posted in the comments of this blog post. Mrs Chapman (I'm adding one of my favourite pictures of you all to remind us that we're all in this together).
What a wonderful afternoon we have had with ‘The History Van’. We have experienced what life was like before electricity in our homes. We have had hands-on experience ironing, washing clothes, experiencing with old inventions and cleaning up! We have also wrote a post card using ink with a penny black stamp.
Today, the Tigers visited Bernard’s Farm in Longnor for an exciting afternoon 🐄🐷. We learnt all about hay meadows and hay making, lambing and rare breeds of pig. We met some runner ducks and Kez the sheepdog along the on the way🐶 and we even took her a walk through the meadows 🌻
Comments
Post a Comment